Your headcanons

mario and luigi going no-mouth is the equivalent to the autism stare

1710231647574.png
mari_luijiroh-1687358315653984256-20230804-02 Cropped.jpg

they're autistic and trying okay <3

The Birthday Girl is Mario's kart

1. It is red like Mario. If it was really Peach's Kart she would have a pink one.
2. It's in the shape of Mario's shoe
3. Mario looks amazing on this kart
tbf Peach's shoes are red.

Although the Birthday Girl more closely matches Paratroopa's shoes so maybe it's actually his kart.:koopa:

It would fit with my headcanon that I give Paratroopa she/her pronouns

When I replayed Super Paper Mario last year, I did a Fluttershy impression whenever I read Tippi's dialogue. She always ends her sentences with ellipsis, so I assume she speaks gently and quietly, like Fluttershy. It made the entire game so much more engaging for me.

EDIT: This is also because she is a butterfly, and Fluttershy has butterflies for her Cutie Mark, so yeah.

Showing feet for Yoshis is akin to not wearing any pants for humans so Boshi is just being a rebel like usual.

In Super Mario Party, at the beginning of the "Rattle and Hmmm" minigame, Toad says "All right! Pika!"

Don't believe me? Listen for yourself!

There was a Bowser headcanon thread on Reddit that I answered, so I'll go ahead and paste my answer here.

He's a big goofball when he's not being a royal pain to the surrounding nations.

His crush on Peach didn't start developing until a couple kidnappings later.

He lets Mario win. Why else would he put all the axes, buttons, bombs, Rocket Nozzle platforms, etc in his battle arenas? Heck, speaking of the Rocket Nozzle, he's the one who put FLUDD at Delfino Airstrip.

Kidnappings and fighting Mario started being fun for him and his troops, so now they're also a recreational activity and training regimen. He supplies his minions with infinite 1-Up Mushrooms so they can have fun without worry.

The Koopalings and Bowser Jr are all his biological children *dagnabbit*. I'm the world's biggest sucker for sibling teams, and a team of 8? I'll eat that up!

His shell doesn't come off, same with all others in his Koopa subspecies. His shell's spikes automatically retract when he's on his back, like in Galaxy, but he can also manually do it if someone climbs on his back.

Whenever fans try to paint him minions as innocent victims of Mario's merciless slaughter, he gets offended. He and his minions put a lot of effort into being an evil invading army! Show a little respect and stop undermining all their hard work!

In light of events of a few of the RPG (Superstar Saga, Super Paper Mario, Sticker Star, Color Splash, etc) games, Bowser hates mind-control and possession, and refuses to use it. This is why he never invaded Sarasaland, as the army there is so strong that Tatanga was only able to conquer it by using hypnosis on the denizens. Bowser felt a bit violated in Odyssey, but he's too proud to admit it to Mario or Peach.

He has more than one castle, scattered throughout the Darklands. The one everyone actually lives in, he doesn't use for kidnappings. His kids and minions need a roof to sleep under, and can't have that if it gets destroyed!

His father, Morton Koopa I, and his mother were killed in the Shroob invasion, which is when Kamek started raising him.

Bowser still wants to conquer the world and likes causing mischief, which sometimes doesn't involve kidnapping Peach, such is the case in Yoshi Topsy-Turvy and 3D World. And of course the various Mario Party games.

Bowser's army doesnt have that many Boos. He hires most of them out from King Boo (who is a neutral, freelance ghost and separate entity from the Mansion King Boo, but that's another headcanon altogether).

Dry Bowser is just Bowser after taking a dip in lava. Any instance where they are separate entities is just a Duplighost.

"Baby" Bowser is actually a couple years older than the other babies. He also looks like his Melee trophy rather than an exact copy of Bowser Jr. — no horns, big ol' eyebrows and nose, and more than one protruding fang. Still close enough to warrant naming him after his papa.

Bowser still has his magic and does use it occasionally (how do you think he pulls off Bowser Shuffle in Mario Party?) but he heavily prefers to use and show off his brute strength.

It wasn't Bowser's idea to give Ludwig's birthright to Bowser Jr. — it was Ludwig's.

Back