Friendly for Girl players?

Do you hope more or more recurring female characters in Mario games ?

• More

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Just now like this

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Less ?

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • No idea

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Mijzelffan said:
There is Peach, Daisy, Toadette, Rosalina and Birdo. Maybe they could re-introduce Paulina or something. But seriously, stealing characters from the Wario and DK series? Why not just take Zelda and Samus and the likes and put them into Mario games as well.
same as what said above..... also you're talking about just crossover, while male characters are the same, not about gender ratio

Ornithologist Mario said:
We just need a game that links Donkey Kong and Mario so we know for sure that they are in the same world.
sorry to say digressing.... basically DS Mario vs DK is a nice sequel to the old series
but including Pauline's non-recurring state, it seems to ignore other DK and Mario's present world and interconnections
I don't know if staff really make a collaborative main game

Mason said:
[quote author=me]I believe Birdos and Yoshis have no gender and reproduce in an agamogenetic fashion, somehow combined with self-fertilizing eggs. Each particular Yoshi or Birdo does have its own "gender" but it's just decided by the amount the creature decides to display its masculinity or femininity.

Also, more females are beginning to appear in spin off titles besides Peach.

Daisy, Rosalina, Toadette, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy and possibly Red Paratroopa.
[/quote]
I don't know what I was smoking when I said Red Paratroopa, but there are a lot of Wario Ware characters I think would be cool in other spinoffs:

Ashley, Mona, Kat & Ana, Penny

Then we have Captain Syrup, from Wario LAND games, who seems like a very eligible candidate to me. She's an independent pirate instead of a princess.

And lastly, Dixie Kong. Can't think of anyone else right now.

Mason said:
I don't know what I was smoking when I said Red Paratroopa, but there are a lot of Wario Ware characters I think would be cool in other spinoffs:Ashley, Mona, Kat & Ana, Penny
Then we have Captain Syrup, from Wario LAND games, who seems like a very eligible candidate to me. She's an independent pirate instead of a princess.
And lastly, Dixie Kong. Can't think of anyone else right now.
I don't know if Nintendo could think of using subseries characters, either female or male ones
but Nintendo haven't handled their main and DK female characters well, as only two princesses are fixed musthave heroines...
my worry is that Nintendo are pasive to solve both the two problems...

Back