Doctor Bowser

Profile wall Latest activity Post history About

• hmm my pc may or may not be infected with malware after visiting supermariowiki.com, it was behaving strangely and then it crashed hard, we'll see how it goes
    Doctor Bowser
    Doctor Bowser
    Wait, never mind, it seems to have recovered or something, it's perfectly fine now. Sorry for this being the second false alarm here, I'm not looking for attention or anything, I was just genuinely worried if I would be able to talk on here anymore
    Waluigi Time
    Waluigi Time
    You should run a scan anyway just to make sure nothing's up
    Doctor Bowser
    Doctor Bowser
    I did, it said there was no infected files. Thanks for the help anyway
    I finally reported supermariowiki.com to Google's anti phishing program, so maybe it'll finally get taken down. When I checked today, it still redirected to a site with an Indian namespace pretending to be McAfee. It says my Windows 10 pc (I do not own a Windows 10 pc) is infected with a virus and shoots you a big fat button that it says will cure your pc of all disease!
    I just finished my drivers ed exams and now have my learner's permit. For the first time in my life, I was able to walk home from my exams instead of walking home.
    Russia hacked a Texas water tower to make it overflow. One of the most hilarious headlines I've heard this month. Still unfortunate though
    Most teenagers eating brunch:
    😋 finally something to start the day off!
    Me:
    🤨 uh I already ate
    Natalie J.
    Natalie J.
    I'm 22 and I wait until after my 11:00-12:15 class to eat anything so I'm pretty sure that's not just a teenager thing.
    I registered all 10 of my fingers on my laptop's fingerprint sensor and then my laptop died and then it crashed and now it smells all toasty, I think my fingers are too much for it to comprehend
    Is Rogueport a play on roquefort, I'm curious
    Raiko Horikawa
    Raiko Horikawa
    probably not, i'm pretty sure it's just "rogue's port"
    ?????
    ?????
    I don't think it is but I remember the first time I was in Sainsbury's and saw that cheese and was like "huh that sounds a lot like Rogueport from TTYD"
    geno is too holy to be spoken of on our pitiful forum
    Reactions: Jack Frost
    Koopa con Carne
    Koopa con Carne
    don't really know why it got locked. people, myself included, got off on the wrong foot, but it seemed to me like the thread was headed towards a resolution, even if that resolution was "agree to disagree". there have been worse threads that took longer to get locked.
    Raiko Horikawa
    Raiko Horikawa
    I locked it because at the time I locked it, it looked like the thread was already going down the same path that had led me to step in the first time. It seemed safer from a moderator perspective to lock it and prevent the arguments.

also "took longer to get locked" 90% of the time is because people didn't bring it to our attention. It's a big forum and there's six of us.
    Koopa con Carne
    Koopa con Carne
    nah, there has been at least one heated debate that only got locked many pages later. won't dredge it up. but it existed
    *me about to log on to Mario Boards*
    *guesses I have 9 notifications (has no idea)*
    *has exactly 9 notifications*
    i've done a terrible thing. I've connected all of the electronic components in my room into one evil beast of wires. i couldn't help myself. I counted them and there are 20 individual components, all connected to my poor laptop in one way or another
    Doctor Bowser
    Doctor Bowser
    is 4 pairs of earbuds too many to connect to one device? no
    Ray Trace
    Ray Trace
    That's the point of getting a powerful computer: to use it 100%!
    Good evening. I'm here to inform you that today, April 9, National Unicorn Day is observed in the United States of America. Please celebrate this holiday with unicorn-themed activities as you see fit.
    The first person to like this post will make it so my post count is exactly twice my reaction score
    Reactions: Lady
    Doctor Bowser
    Doctor Bowser
    Oh and it will make my reaction score 666 💀
    Edit: but don't react to this comment because it will make my reaction score one too many
    Reactions: Lady
    Lady
    Lady
    Now your reaction score is 666! 💀💀💀
    Apparently the other day I started a rumor about me being 18, and I've unwittingly cemented my secondary age (it's complicated) as what everyone thinks my actual age is
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back