Anglefish
Reaction score

Profile wall Latest activity Post history About

• During this weekend (starting now) I will be playing Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (100% the games too!), so I won't be as active as I usually am. Fear not! I'll still check in from time to time.
    It feels awesome to have another "level article" thread complete its goal. I wonder what the next game to use this sort of thread will be?
    Nightwicked Bowser
    Nightwicked Bowser
    I'm not necessarily throwing this idea on you, and this may be an older game but there aren't any articles for the Donkey Kong Adventure challenges from Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle; yet there are articles for the main game challenges. Just a thought.
    Anglefish
    Anglefish
    Having created most of the articles for Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, it would be nice to go back to Mario + Rabbids content. I can't believe those challenges were never created - it's going to be 6 years since the DLC's release!

I'll gladly help to create those articles! I have the DLC and thus getting the necessary information will be easy. But for now, I'm going to take a little break, having just finished the Princess Peach: Showtime! articles thread.
    Random question, but do you fellow users like Mega Man?
    Now that I think about it, amiibo may be Nintendo's version of Skylanders. Back then I loved Skylanders and always begged Dad to buy more so I can play as them in the games… now I realize because there's so many that the whole thing was a cash grab. I still have the Skylanders we got, and I enjoy the games, but this just goes to show how naive we are when we're young. I only have one amiibo by the way - the Mario one (because it came with Mario Party 10)! I don't plan on getting any more.
    Reactions: Doctor Welfare
    Jack Frost
    Jack Frost
    I played Skylanders as a kid (the first one) and loved it. I collected almost all the figures that were available at the time. If Activision release a remaster of it that didn't have the figures as a separate purchase, and just had them in the game, I'd totally check it out. In terms of amiibo, I have quite a few of them, but I hardly use them in game. I use my Odyssey Bowser amiibo in Bowser's Fury, but that's about it.
    Anglefish
    Anglefish
    I'd also love a remastered collection of the Skylanders games, with everyone being unlocked through playing the game.

LEGO Dimensions is the same thing but LEGO, and although I never played that game I would definitely play a remaster akin to the Skylanders one mentioned above.
    Ray Trace
    Ray Trace
    I'd imagine toys to life MIGHT make a return in the future since the kids that played with them are growing up and they'll want a piece of that nostalgia again, just not on the scale of Skylanders.
    I've been thinking if I should create a Discord account or not because the Mario Wiki/Boards community has a Discord server. I've never used Discord before and I don't know anything about it. What's it like?
    Whenever you see a hardworking user, leave them a message to let them know that they're appreciated and doing a great job! You just might brighten up their day!
    I don't know about you but I'm feeling motivated today! I've been creating Sparkla articles on the Mario Wiki and have been pretty active in general.
    Which came first:
    • Mario Jumping through paintings in Super Mario 64…
    IMG_6294.gif

• Or "Blue Skidoo we can too" from Blue's Clues?
    IMG_6296.gif
    Pink Cat
    Pink Cat
    Wild Woody did it before both of them
    Meta Knight
    Meta Knight
    Interestingly enough, according to Google, Blue's Clues first aired on September 8th, 1996, while Super Mario 64 released in Japan on June 23rd the same year. So, if we stop there then the answer is Mario. However, I got curious because surely the release date is not indicative of when the idea first came about. Turns out, Super Mario 64 began development September 7th 1994, but Blue's Clues started production in the summer of 1994, so much so that the pilot was filmed in the same year! It's hard to say when exactly the specific idea for jumping in paintings with these properties came up, but this was an interesting coincidence I did not expect and had to share since you asked.
    Doctor Welfare
    Doctor Welfare
    both awesomely og pieces of 90s media
    Random question... do you know anyone who likes Animal Crossing? It's okay if you don't, thank you anyway!
    Reactions: Anglefish
    Doctor Welfare
    Doctor Welfare
    I think my favorite's Tiansheng, he became my best buddy in New Horizons
    Queen Francine
    Queen Francine
    I don't know who my favorite villager is. I restarted my island and I currently have Francine, Chrissy, Sherb, Daisy, Avery, Samson, Colton, and Tammi. I got Marina on my first Nook Miles ticket island. I ended up kicking her out because I didn't like her house, so I bought her amiibo card and I am planning to get her original house.
    Queen Francine
    Queen Francine
    My old island had Raymond, Marshal, Francine, Chrissy, Felicity, Apple, Phoebe, Bluebear, and Gayle.
    Hello! I just wanted to tell you that you are a very nice person! You were one of the only people who welcomed me (I'm not trying to say I wanted everyone to welcome me). Yes, I am Pomni's younger sister (by two years). So, thank you! I apologize for not being very active on here. I'm sure I will like the Mario Board community!
    Anglefish
    Anglefish
    You're welcome! Everyone needs to be shown kindness in some sort of way. I hope you enjoy the Mario Boards!
    Queen Francine
    Queen Francine
    Thank you! You're so nice!
    Random thought of mine: your grammar is amazing!
    Anglefish
    Anglefish
    Oh, thank you! Is it because I'm not misspelling any words?
    Reactions: Lady
    Lady
    Lady
    Yes!
    Anglefish
    Anglefish
    It's a great feeling for both the recipients and the giver to experience acts of kindness. Fluttershy would be proud!
    Reactions: Lady
    There's a lot of activity on the Mario Wiki currently… so many goofy proposals and a Kingdom Hearts Mario game?
    I believe to have 100% Princess Peach: Showtime!

I got the
    Secret Dress
    and I did everything else.
    I've finished up Princess Peach: Showtime!

There is post game content though and I already cleared all boss rematches and obtained all decorations! Now I have to go through every show again to find hide and seek apprentices? That'll take a while…
    All right floor 4, what do you have in store (for me)?
    Anglefish
    Anglefish
    And now, back to playing!
    Anglefish
    Anglefish
    Floor 4 complete, as well as more Sparklas rescued! Who knew that there would be another feline boss? I think floor 5 might be the last one - it's at the top of the Sparkle Theater! Hopefully tomorrow I can wrap this up.
    I finally have the time to continue playing Princess Peach: Showtime! I was supposed to resume when I got home but life got in the way and now finally I can play. Hopefully I'll 100% floor 3 and everything related to it.
    My copy of Princess Peach: Showtime! has finally arrived! I'll be playing it all this all week, hoping to 100% it! I won't be as active as I usually am, but I'll check in here and there. I'm so excited!
    IMG_6234.jpeg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back