Odie
Reaction score

Profile wall Latest activity Post history About

• Does anybody know about The Garfield Movie coming out in three months?
    ClawgripFan9001
    ClawgripFan9001
    I know about it. From what I read on Behind the Voice Actors, the general plot involves Garfield (Voiced by Chris Pratt) reuniting with his long last dad, a street cat named Vic (Voiced by Samuel L. Jackson), who ropes him and Odie (Voiced by Harvey Guillen) into leaving their luxury lives to aid him in some sort of high-stakes heist.
    June
    June
    I'm pretty excited for this movie, it looks fun
    IMG-1034.webp

This is severely heartbreaking. WB rejected all offers for the film to be released and refused to let the companies counter-offer. Zaslav didn't even WATCH THE DAMN THING AND STILL WANTS IT ERASED!

Your hard work could be fucking flushed down the toilet all because some CEO wanted more money.

It's tiring. It's unfair to the people who put money, time, and effort into making it. It's utterly ridiculous.

I wish everyone who worked hard on Coyote vs. Acme the best and that they can continue to work on other projects that are far away from Warner Bros.
    Holy shit it's hailing outside right now
    Ray Trace
    Ray Trace
    Unless you're in a thunderstorm, what you're describing isn't hail but more likely freezing rain or sleet.

Anyway, I've gotten hailed on before and pelted with freezing rain, which is the most ice that'll fall from the sky in my region. YES I was outside both times that happened.
    Reactions: Odie
    Odie
    Odie
    It was a thunderstorm
    Ray Trace
    Ray Trace
    Okay so yeah, definitely hail.

Hail is also like, pea-shaped while freezing rain is like being pelted with semi-transparent solid rain.
    who had Patrick Stewart throwing Arnold from Hey Arnold at a mountain on their Super Bowl ad bingo cards
    the cartoon from which your current avatar comes inspired my username
    • Love
    • Wow
    Reactions: Odie and June
    Odie
    Odie
    Guess what? It's coming to Adult Swim's Checkered Past block on next Monday. Evil Con Carne is super underrated and I love it.

(also coincidentally I asked in your ask thread if it was a while ago, so I have my answer lol)
    Cow and Chicken is an extremely disturbing cartoon when you think about the fact that Mama had a chicken, Mama had a cow, Papa was proud, he didn't care how.
    Reactions: BlueFire
    Larry "Cheatsy" Koopa
    Larry "Cheatsy" Koopa
    I'd probably argue that Courage The Cowardly Dog is much more disturbing though to be honest.
    Odie
    Odie
    While that may be true, I was joking about how the intro narration to Cow and Chicken makes the show disturbing if you think about the events in question
    You know who would have done a great Cranky Kong? Gilbert Gottfried. I still miss him.
    ClawgripFan9001
    ClawgripFan9001
    Yeah, his death was very unfortunate, and I definitely agree he would have made a great Cranky Kong with that shrill voice of his. I do wonder if they would incorporate his crude humor into his version of the character though...
    I didn't even know the Game Awards were going on right now lol, let's hope for a Mario sweep
    Reactions: June
    June
    June
    yeah lol, this morning I was like
    wait isn't the Game Awards supposed to be in December
    then I looked it up and realized it was tonight then I was like
    *promptly forgets about the Game Awards until now*
    Honestly, after reading people's opinions on Disney's Wish, I feel comfortable saying that Space Jam: A New Legacy is a good celebration of WB's animation department, even though it is technically a feature length ad for Max (kinda).

I do not plan to see Wish, as I think it does not feel up to par with films like Encanto or Soul (both of which I really enjoyed).
    Fun With Despair
    Fun With Despair
    I feel comfortable saying that Space Jam: A New Legacy is a good celebration of WB's animation department
    I feel comfortable saying that you are insane. That movie is terrible.
    Odie
    Odie
    It's good when the Looney Tunes show up, but middling with the human characters. It's not a perfect movie, not by a long shot, but I was entertained by it enough to say that I liked it.
    Teedgee
    Teedgee
    all disney-related controversies aside, wish looks like the most generic disney movie you could possibly think of, with the only thing that stands out being an ugly filter that tries to do what spiderverse did without understanding what made that style so good

I don't think it necessarily tries to build a cinematic universe of any kind, but from what I've seen, it tries so hard to justify being the 100th anniversary celebration with all the references that it feels like a tacky parody, not a loveletter to the studio
    Escalators are terrifying, use the elevator instead
    June
    June
    no
    Odie
    Odie
    Or the stairs, but escalators are awful
    Reactions: June
    Natalie J.
    Natalie J.
    Me, who thinks escalators are better and who also had to evacuate a building because of an elevator fire:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back