Mags
Reaction score

Profile wall Latest activity Post history About

• Anyone know where I could a PNG of Kamek and Bowser looking back at something (doesn't have to be the same photo for both characters)? Couldn't find anything on the Wiki.
    I would like to petition that, should anyone make a Wiki/Boards community version of TotK, the Zonai Constructs be based on Hooded Pitohui.
    This just seems like a good fit to me.
    Reactions: Hooded Pitohui
    June
    June
    Seconded.
    Hooded Pitohui
    Hooded Pitohui
    This is a sweet thought, because when I played through the game, I even found the body language/poses of the constructs to be quite endearing! They're so polite, too.
    Reactions: Mags
    Happy Independence Day for my fellow Americans!
    • Love
    Reactions: Flowey
    Ray Trace
    Ray Trace
    July 1st was also postal worker day so it's a good time! We don't do delivery today.
    Mags
    Mags
    Is that a fun job or meh?
    Ray Trace
    Ray Trace
    Mostly good sometimes repetitive sometimes very stressful
    How old will Bowser be by the Mario Awards? 37 or 38?
    Mags
    Mags
    Sounds about right. That would explain why Bowser Jr. hasn't changed at all in twenty years.
    June
    June
    According to a deleted video by Nintendo, Bowser's birth date was February 5, 1989. This means he was -3 years old when SMB came out and is now 34. Bowser Jr's birth date is March 3, 2010, meaning he would be -7 years old when Sunshine came out, and is now 13. Kinda weird, but it's official!
    • Wow
    Mags
    Mags
    Riiiiight, we have to remember that the Mario timeline probably doesn't line up with the games' release dates.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: June
    I JUST now got what your title means, I thought it was about you being a writer, but it's a reference to the Mii editor button in your pfp. 😅
    Mags
    Mags
    I mean
    Both work lol.
    When will the results of the Awards be dispersed to the presenters?
    Hooded Pitohui
    Hooded Pitohui
    Tallying is just about complete, and results will be out within 24 hours or so (or less)!
    Mags
    Mags
    Awesome, thanks! I'm very excited to get to work on this.
    I 100%ed Sparks of Hope (Main Mode) yesterday! Gleaming weapons and all. Next in my sights is the Tower of Doooom.
    I am severely stuck on the Tower of Doooom!. Tenth floor Vs. Giant Squashette. Anyone got tips?
    My current strat is to use Mario (for some reason, Hero Sight has no cool down), Rabbid Peach (healing), and flipping between Luigi (reaction shot) and Rabbid Rosalina (ENUI and main attack). Basically I just set it up so I can use damage buffs to blast through the health of the Giant Squashette as fast as possible.
    Mags
    Mags
    Never mind, beat it.
    Random, but does anyone happen to know how to say something along the lines of "I am (NAME)" in Japanese?
    Hooded Pitohui
    Hooded Pitohui
    I think you can get away with "Watashi wa [name]" if you just need a general purpose way of saying it? I don't know Japanese, really, so take that advice with a grain of salt, but I know that translates to "I am name", and I know "watashi" can be gender-neutral in a formal context.

If you're trying to do something important, or you're looking to express a certain idea with it (if, I don't know, you're trying to say it in a very rough way), you might want to get someone else to weigh in who knows more than I do!
    SO I KINDA SAW A PARALYTIC HOLD HIS WHEELCHAIR ABOVE HIS HEAD TODAY.
    I'M FREAKIN' OUT.
    Mags
    Mags
    Was at a thing called The Send and the dude straight up was fully healed.
    Ihsan997
    Ihsan997
    Did you pay for the guy's meal? seems like he deserves it.
    Are you back full time

When can I expect your return elsewhere
    Mags
    Mags
    Not quite. I'm in Norway and should be back fully in June.
    • Wow
    Taking this last day to hang out with family, and then tomorrow, I'm out.
    My brother and I are playing the Pokémon card game and could use a hand real quick figuring something out: Does a Choice Belt affect ALL V type Pokémon, or JUST V Pokémon? (He is using a Mew VMax at the moment and we can't find a straight answer online.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back