First Mario game(s)

Lots of Wii generation folks, eh? I'm more old school.

My first Mario games were probably, on real N64 console and behind a CRT TV with VHS tapes below, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros. (Mario-related), but I didn't play the platformers, just watched my brother and dad play these. Super Smash Bros. was the game I was most invested in.
That all sounds really awesome! I love old-school Mario! :mario: I have one working CRT TV in my house, but it's in the closet and we don't use it anymore. All of our TVs we use are flatscreen TVs.

I think my first Mario game was playing either SMB or SMW with my dad. My first console is my Switch, and the first game I got and played was MK8DX, followed by SMM2 and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

That's cool! Did you play them on an NES or SNES?
Each's respective console. My dad also has a NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis 3-in-1, so we'd use that sometimes. Also, my dad has nearly every Nintendo console, except the 2DS, 3DS, and Wii U, as far as I know and have seen.

Each's respective console. My dad also has a NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis 3-in-1, so we'd use that sometimes. Also, my dad has nearly every Nintendo console, except the 2DS, 3DS, and Wii U, as far as I know and have seen.
I have an N64 and a PS2 and a Wii and I plan to get a Switch for Christmas. I also have a Nintendo 3DS and a 3DS XL. I'd love to get an old console like an NES or a SNES.

Back