Which Mario games/series are you involved with the most on the Mario Wiki?

Anglefish

Mario fan and brony!
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Sparks
Throughout your experiences on the Mario Wiki, which Mario games/series do you think were you the most involved with? For me, I would definitely say Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope and Super Mario Bros. Wonder.

For Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, that game was the main reason I joined the Mario Wiki. I love that game so much, and there wasn't much information about the game. I created SO MANY PAGES for the game, ranging from characters, enemies and missions, as well as the DLC. I even got two characters from the game (Edge and Rabbid Rosalina) to become featured articles! I tried to nominate "The Last Spark Hunter", but there wasn't enough engagement, so the nomination failed.

As for Super Mario Bros. Wonder, I didn't expect to be so involved with the game - I don't even have it! It all started with Wonder Bowser Jr., and then I created my first course article for the game - Pipe-Rock Plateau Palace (because it was my first, there were so many images I uploaded! My other course articles are not like that). Progress on the articles was also slow. After I created Deep Magma Bog Palace, I didn't create a new course for over a month. When I finally returned, I decided to create a thread dedicated to finishing up the course articles! I was hard at work on the remaining articles and created at least one a day. Within a month, all 46 remaining courses were created! The last ones were created yesterday. On the day of posting this thread I uploaded the 10-flower coin locations for the courses that don't have the images. WOWIE ZOWIE!!

New Soup U. I edited a few articles since it is one of the few games I have played. Me and my siblings are still trying to get all the star coins but we're almost there! (even though we started the game almost 8 months ago, we still can't even finish it XD)

@Lady Believe it or not, I got New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for Christmas last year. I haven't started it yet though. When I eventually play it, I'll 100% the game. I may be able to help you collect all the Star Coins…

@Lady Believe it or not, I got New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for Christmas last year. I haven't started it yet though. When I eventually play it, I'll 100% the game. I may be able to help you collect all the Star Coins…
Oh, thank you, Sparks! You're so sweet!

Back