LeftyGreenMario

Profile wall Latest activity Post history About

• I'm just wondering... Mario's fists are huge as hell. Where do those hands go in Penguin form? Even if Mario laid flat his hands, that still doesn't seem to be enough space for the hands.
    A toilet, a urinal and a very drunk sink are all at the front of a club, fighting and arguing with the bouncer to allow them and their extremely intoxicated friend inside.
    "Make your own assets and whatnot" is the typical response for fangames getting taken down. First, it's not easy at all to design things. Second...
    People who hate masks for limiting their freedoms or something must really hate how they're required to be under lap bars and shoulder harnesses and other restraints before riding a roller coaster

Gw8dFv4.gif
    Hooded Pitohui
    Hooded Pitohui
    I'd second what BLOF said here. I think she's stated her points pretty effectively already (and I'd say it's clear you're more open-minded about this topic than some people are, seeing as you are indeed willinv to wear a mask where asked to do so and respect other people wearing masks), so I'll just add on that, in addition to that article she linked (which is nice and straightforward, a good article for the general public), if you're worried about masks being an ongoing experiment rather than something already supported by evidence, don't be afraid to go look at, say, Google Scholar and look up publications related to mask effectiveness. A part of the backbone of evidence-based science is being able to go and review and question the evidence directly, after all! Find some respected journals, read what they say, see if you agree with the methods and conclusions of the scientists, or if there's specific parts of those methods or conclusions that you think there's rrason to criticize (and if there is, hopefully someone else has brought up the same and tried to address that concern in a rigorous manner). Don't let it bother you if you see a lot of words like "suggests," or "could possibly" or "may," because that kind of language is just scientists exercising due caution - science works to disprove, not to prove, so you learn to be cautious with your language and to talk about what's likely.

Like I said, it seems you're already open-minded, and BLOF already made effective points, so I'm not trying to pile on you or anything. I just think it's worth pointing out, for anyone, regarding anything, that if someone does worry about something being an "experiment" or don't feel sure about the evidence for something, it's out there in a form that can be accessed (though it might not necessarily be accessible, with dense terminology and some assumption of knowledge of statistics). Never hesitate to go and look at the evidence for yourself, to evaluate it for yourself. That's why it's all published, after all, so people can do just that!
    Uniju
    Uniju
    Last semi-related thing: Masks actually do a fabulous job of keeping your face warm on a cold day. If there's a stinging cold outside, consider wearing one simply for warmth. You'd be surprised how effective they are.
    i honestly wish wearing masks had been a normal thing my whole life because they make going outside in the winter suck so much less
    Peachette
    Peachette
    Personal antidote: I've been the least sick all my life since I started wearing masks
    When life gives you lemons, stop going to shady car dealerships.

Let that sink in.
    Here's a food for thought: pineapple in poki.

Rather....Interesting combination lmao. Hope there's people out there that like the combination of raw fish, cold shrimp, soy bean, wasabi, pickled ginger, and pineapple.
    Ray Trace
    Ray Trace
    I ate mangos in poki, really good stuff.
    It's funny to me that fully grown men cry at the slightest signs of diversity in these mature triple A hardcore video games but kids media don't typically get anywhere near the same amount of moaning and griping about "wokeness".

"Freaking Magic School Bus who has a lead female, two black characters, an Asian, and a Jew, a Mexican, what has this world come to."

guys got real upset at Big Birg saying along the lines of "I got my vaccine, it hurts but I'll be healthy" too even though that's practically the same advice to kids for literally decades
    I've seen people say beer tastes like pee or something, but having eaten a food item that's literally soaked and fermented in skate pee, I beg to disagree.
    I'm cis and offended that TERFs reduce who I am to just being unable to piss standing up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back