Princess Viola

Profile wall Latest activity Post history About

• If I had a dollar for every 'Kids shows that are darker than you think' clickbait article that included 'They bricked up a train in a tunnel in Thomas the Train and he DIED' I'd probably have a few hundred bucks.
    my right ear is blocked and i can't go to the clinic because they're all closed cuz it's sunday

pain and suffering unless i find that hydrogen peroxide or whatever to clean out my ear

ok not really pain and suffering more like 'annoyance and muffled ear'
    Ray Trace
    Ray Trace
    I had a muffled ear once, it was a pretty miserable experience. Hope you get something over the counter to fix it.
    Today's the one day where I can't complain that my internet was out when I woke up lol.
    G Major Steven Stone
    Princess Viola
    Princess Viola
    @YOU'VE KILLED ME because they came to our house yesterday to see what was wrong with our cable and why we're only getting 1/3rd of the internet speeds we're supposed to be getting and it turned out that the thing that's providing Comcast service to basically all the houses around us needs to be worked on to fix the problems (and our house itself needs rewiring) so they were working on it when I woke up.
    'You know Luigi, we really are the Super Mario Brothers.'
    Pink Cat
    Pink Cat
    "Bruce, we shouldn't be fighting when there are far worse out there! Get this stupid Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice thing out of your head!"
    why does mcdonald's have both the mcdouble and the double cheeseburger? they're 99% identical just one has an extra slice of cheese.
    Reactions: Peachette
    Peachette
    Peachette
    The real blessing that many don't know is the Daily Double. It's a double cheese with lettuce, tomato, and onion.
    I feel like I can never complain about being known as the resident Thomas & Friends fan here considering that I literally rewrote my About page to imply that I genuinely was Thomas the Tank Engine when I themed after him a few months ago.
    Had a dream this forum removed the ignore feature after someone had a temper tantrum because they got no happy birthday messages

No one liked it
    I don't get why everyone is so hyped over Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Didn't that come out nearly 30 years ago?
    Odie
    Odie
    Sonic Movie 2. Yes it will be awesome.
    Uniju
    Uniju
    but it's such a good game
    BlueFire
    BlueFire
    The Sonic 2 I'm thinking of also came out almost 30 years ago. Oh wait....
    one nice thing about the internet is if you get annoyed by it, you can close it by clicking the 'x'
    Reactions: BlueFire
    Sir Pentious
    Sir Pentious
    the mental trauma of accidentally clicking the "x" multiple times and losing hours worth of progress intensifies
    Ray Trace
    Ray Trace
    Real gamers close windows with Ctrl + W
    I'm home (like actually at my actual home) and also a car hit us on the way here 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
    Pink Cat
    Pink Cat
    I hope you'll be okay, that couldn't been pleasent
    Mags
    Mags
    I'm not sure whether to feel happy or sad for you, so I think I'll feel both at once.
    Princess Viola
    Princess Viola
    @Maid Marian well the car door where i get out is stuck and can't open more than a little bit, so i'm trapped in the car (nah i got by climbing out the driver side)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back