Fun facts

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Post any neat little tidbits you come across.

Here's a fun one: hippos kill more people per year than sharks.

The Bionicle Planet is inside Mata Nui

It is easier for a person with a round head to balance an object on their head than it is for a square-headed person.

Free Loader said:
Fun Fact: Not all facts are fun.
Not so fun fact: I stole this joke from ShyGuy27.
You've actually seen my userpage?

Free Loader said:
Fun fact: Uniju has been to ShyGuy27's userpage.
Fun fact: That quote was win. :)
Fun fact: This one is not. :(

I could get some good ones from Letterman, but it's a school night.

InfectedShroom said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Funfact:We have about, more than 12 Userpedias.
Haha.

Fun fact: The below statement is true.
Fun fact: The above statement is false.
Srsly
Three editthis info Userpedias
Scribbles
Wikia
referata and I think there more.

InfectedMuse said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Haha.

lol

Fun fact: The average can of tuna contains at least 20 bones. However, they are so small that they are hardly ever noticed.

Stupid Rooben said:
InfectedMuse said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Haha.

lol

Fun fact: The average can of tuna contains at least 20 bones. However, they are so small that they are hardly ever noticed.
Ew.

Fun fact: I don't eat tuna... Save the Yellow Tuna!

Lario said:
Stupid Rooben said:
InfectedMuse said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Haha.

lol

Ew.

Fun fact: I don't eat tuna... Save the Yellow Tuna!
Fun fact: Tuna smells horrible and, as such, I do not eat it.

Slightly disturbing fact: i got the same stomach flu that killed my great grandpa.

It was unsuccesful in killing me.

Fun Fact: While I have had multiple things smashed over my head (glass light covers to name one) I have never had any shards in my head afterwards.

Sometimes I'm surprised I don't have brain damage.

Fun fact: Philemon Arthur and the Dung is a mysterious music group from Scania, Sweden, consisting of two members known only by the pseudonyms Philemon Arthur and the Dung. The band formed in the early 1960s under the name The Popbeams, which they changed before the release of their first album. The duo's true identities are most likely known only to a few individuals at Silence Records, the record label that the band has worked with since 1971. Philemon Arthur and the Dung do not want their identities to be known, lest those who live in their small village find out who they are.

The band's music is recorded on reel-to-reel tape decks with crackling microphones and is played on untuned guitars, drums, and accordions, with the occasional accompaniment of household objects such as saucepans, chairs, and radiators. The lyrics vary from utter nonsense, such as profoundly whimsical observations about everyday life, to satire concerning social phenomena such as homelessness, pollution, and hunting.

Despite their outsider-persona, the band has received much notice across Sweden. Their surrealistic self-titled debut won a Swedish Grammy for the best Swedish LP of 1971, which came to the dismay of many.

Modern Swedish bands like their fellow Scanians bob hund have been greatly inspired by Philemon Arthur and the Dung, and it was this eccentric duo that discovered and forwarded bob hund's demo tape to Silence Records.

Back