New 3D Land Info: Propeller Blocks, Cannons, more

^ That was my favorite SMB3 episode.

Anyway, my guess is that Bowser decided to use the Raccoon Leaf power-up.

SWFlash uploaded the following image recently...

SM3DL_Art.png

It looks like Boom Boom may have a sister.

Really. That means no Bowser jr or Koopalings.

MnSG said:
SWFlash uploaded the following image recently...

SM3DL_Art.png

It looks like Boom Boom may have a sister.
If that's his sister, she should probably be named Bam Bam. (No, not this Bam Bam
bambam.gif
)

Yoshiwalker said:
Nabber said:
RKN-001 said:
^ That was my favorite SMB3 episode.

Anyway, my guess is that Bowser decided to use the Raccoon Leaf power-up.

Plot point?
It's probably a tanoomba :smug:

Dr. Eggman said:
Really. That means no Bowser jr or Koopalings.
Yesssssssssssssssssssss

I honestly love the Koopalings and hate Jr, but they don't have to appear in every game. Junior was probably mostly made for Bowser to get a partner in spin-offs. This game have Boom Boom, his sister/girlfriend/wife with the boomerang (but does she really have to be pink? Why should color and hair always be all that distinguishes females from males?), and Bowser (at least one form uses the Raccoon Tail). I was unsure at first, but due to what I just mentioned, plus:

*Finally, a real forest level. I never liked the poison jungles in NSMB, instead preferring the woodlands of earlier games.
*A real 3D fortress level, something that Nintendo only came close to doing in SMG2.
*The colored blocks from SMB3. ;D
*Overall, deviating a bit with levels. It keeps the basic level types while expanding for more unique experiences--a castle around a plain (that first level we saw), a factory (I love this type of level in DK, and it's much-needed in Mario games), extra things in ghost houses (like the piano level), etc.

I've warmed up to it. Definitely at the top of my Christmas wishlist (along with, well, a 3DS)

It's still rather disturbing that Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings haven't been mentioned yet. Facing the Koopalings in 3D would be neat.

Back