Tabuu and Alex25 Present: Dissidia: Userpedia (Please read!)

Contra(dictory)

also I hang out here, I guess
Dissidia is about the conflict between the two Gods Cosmos and Chaos.
Cosmos is the Goddess of Harmony.
Chaos is the God of Discord.
The two are far two powerful to face off- a battle like that would literally destroy
the world that they're in.
Instead, they summon warriors from other worlds to fight for them.
The world they reside in was created by the dragon Shinryu and the Great Will, who,
in this version of Dissidia, will be Porplemontage. The war is divided into cycles. At
the end of each cycle the fallen warriors are purified by Shinryu and revived for the
next cycle of conflict.
Sign-ups will be open until Alex and I start writing out the first cycle.
They will close when we start writing, then sign-ups for the next cycle will open.
After the current cycle ends, the sign-ups will close and after a period of rest, we
will start writing the new cycle, and the sign-ups will open yet again.
You can sign up as one of four things-
A Warrior of Cosmos
A Warrior of Chaos
A Neutral that came to the world by unknown means
and finally,
A Summon, a great monster or deity that can be used in battle.
Sign up for either side or neutrality with your character's name and what fiction/
comic they are from. For instance, I would do
Tabuu - The Resolutions of 132
If you don't want to be a pre-existing depiction, worry not! You can also sign up as a
different version exclusive to the universe of Dissidia! OCs and other non-users are
welcome to be signed up as well, but a link to what they're from or a description of
them will be necessary.
If you sign up to be a summon, you will automatically be designed as an exclusive
version of you original to that universe, but you may give us a description to work
with.
Warriors just summoned or recently purified have no memory of the world they
come from. As they fight, however, more and more of their memories return.
The story will focus on the interactions between the characters from different
universes- both serious and light-hearted interactions. Everyone will be massively
overpowered.
So what're you waiting for?

I'LL SIGN UP! a warrior of chaos.

Name: FireKirby

Personality: Short Tempered, Impatient and Energetic. But sometimes Calm and Warmhearted.

Fic: Exclusive

Form: Kirby

I'll sign up for Warrior of Cosmos, since that sounds like it'd be more magic-y.
I don't really have a previous depiction, and I guess the most useful information is right here:
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Hypnotoad#Abilities

If you need anything else, feel free to ask :D Good luck!

Edit: Nvm, I lied, Chaos sounds fine (as Alex said it was more magic in the game, and honestly the personality follows chaos as well :P )

You guys need to tell me what version of you from what fic you want to be. Or if you just want to be a version exclusive to the fic, that's fine too. But I need something to work with.

Don't Fear said:
You guys need to tell me what version of you from what fic you want to be. Or if you just want to be a version exclusive to the fic, that's fine too. But I need something to work with.
Ok.

Chaos Warrior

Supremo78

Form: Regular Form

k
Goomba's Shoe15
Form: Tatanga Form
(if that's ok)

Tatanga's personality
Cruel, Psychopathic, Ruthless, Yet still acts like a class act and talks in a proper old English manner things like that

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNo.

Name - CryoAwakening (Cry or CA for short)
Fic - Exclusive

Personality - He is very collected, as he has been through much to really become slightly emotionless. Yet, even though he doesn't show much emotion, he is still very benevolent, making people happy even if it makes him unhappy. He also has a lot of moxie, especially during battles. He can't really ever stand still, but he is very nimble while moving.

My bio for a Warrior of Chaos:

Javelin the Mage

Species: Unknown, presumed Human

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Outfit: Black Robe

Weapons: Nemesis (Spear) - Medium-length Spear that returns
to the owner when thrown

Powers: Aerokinesis
Atmokinesis
Immunity to mind-reading

Personality Traits: Intelligent. Always calm and usually serious. Mean but not cruel. Has his own code of honor, even though he's evil, that prevents him from being a complete monster.

In battle: Manipulates the electrons in the air to fire lightning from the sky and from his hands or spear. Also can push or pull with the air. He can throw his spear at medium range and swing/stab with it at close range. It is always raining when he is fought, because of his Atmokinesis.

You're welcome. :D

I have a notepad file on my computer with loads of these descriptions, but I can't write a story with them because my writing style is awful.

twinArmageddons said:

I have a notepad file on my computer with loads of these descriptions, but I can't write a story with them because my writing style is awful.
You might as well try.

caligulasAquarium said:
twinArmageddons said:

You might as well try.
Um, what do you think my Creative Writing class was for last year, bro? Even I got bored reading my stuff. It's awful. So I just put my creativity to good use and make up great characters.

Supremo the Chaos Warrior

Species: Unknown, presumed Human

Alignment: Evil

Outfit: Red robe, Sword, Cosmic balls

Weapons: Sword - Pretty self explanatory, a normal, sharp, sword. Cosmic Balls - I can use these to freeze my enemy.

Powers: Making natural disasters (Volcanos erupt, tsunamis, other stuff like that)

Personality Traits: Intelligent. Usually serious, can overthrow a government, Dimentio traits.

In battle: Uses his sword to fight, and usually causes thunderstorms during the use of the sword. When his sword gets out of his hand, he starts using his Cosmic Balls and shoot them at the enemy.

FireKirby the Thief

Species: Kirby

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Outfit: He's covered in Black robes like the desert people use. this allows him to go unnoticed in groups of people.

Weapons: Daggers (2) - He can use one for sneak attacks and when forced to fight a enemy or when facing a strong opponent, he can use both for Attack and Defense. He prefers using them because it allows him to be quick and both offensive/defensive at the same time. He has experience with other Blade like weapons but not compared with the use of any kind of knifes.

Powers: Pyrokinesis
Immunity to Fire-based attacks and powers.

Personality Traits: Impatient. He is short tempered and always becomes serious when insulted. Has some friends but doesn't trust anyone else besides them. He's energetic and always ready to start a fight even when injured.

In battle: He uses both daggers with quickness and can chain each stab or slash with the daggers. He uses his fire powers when disposed of his daggers (or other weapons) and for self defense his whole body is covered on fire. Due to his class his speed is faster. When he attack from distance he uses Fireballs and shoots them at his foes.

Tatanga the Warrior of the Cosmos

Species: Unknown, presumed Alien

Alignment: Evil

Outfit: Blue hooded robe, Magic scepter, Sword

Weapons: Sword - Pretty self explanatory, a normal, sharp, sword. Magic Scepter that can activate spells from an ancient book of spells

Powers: Brainwashing, Teleportation, Space Travel, Ability to use Powerful spells from Book of Spells.

Personality Traits: Intelligent. Soft spoken, calm and collected, Brutal, Manipulative, Psychopathic, Ruthless,

In battle: Uses his powers to control other people and have them do his dirty work for him, Skilled sword fighter, and uses his magic to fight and gain the upper hand.
I think that covers everything

Won't give a big descriptive list. But apparently I'll be in my User Soup self and a Warrior of Cosmos. Good luck with the entire thing Tabuu and Alex it sounds worth it.

Master Koopakid the Cosmos Warrior

Species: Koopa Kid

Alignment: Good

Outfit: I really don't know what to put on this one

Weapons:Cosmic Blade When used it can wipe out buildings

Powers: Ice breath to freeze

Personality Traits: Intelligent, curios. Wants to make a revolution

In battle:Main weapon is his sword. If he is in danger with out any weapons he relies on his Ice powers

I know, it's probably bad

Back